Apply For

  1. Burn Permit

    To get a burning permit, come into the City office and fill out the required form. We will check and see if it is a good burn day (the clearing index must be above 500).

  2. Business License

    A valid Kanab City business license is required for all businesses that are located within the Kanab City limits. A business license is the means whereby Kanab City grants permission to engage in a business activity at a specific location within the City.

  3. Dog License

    You need to come into the City Office at 76 North Main. Please bring with you proof that your dog has had his/her rabies shot, and proof the shot has not expired.

  4. Driver's License

    The Drivers License Division is located at the rear of the Job Service building (468 East 300 South).

  5. Marriage License

    Marriage licenses are obtained from the Kane County Clerk's office.

  6. Passport

    Passports are obtained from the Kane County Clerk's office.

  7. Water Service

    Find applications for utility services for both residents and commercial customers.